Here at Main Street Dental, we now offer DentiCare as an instalment payment plan. It is a direct debit service and there is no interest involved.
DentiCare Payment Plans can be used for a wide range of dental treatments including:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Crowns & Veneers
How Does it Work?
- When at the practice, enquire about a DentiCare Payment Plan to help spread out the cost.
- Together with your doctor, decide on the payment plan details including the deposit, amount and frequency of payments.
- Complete the simple, one-page direct debit form. There’s no need for detailed financial information.
- You can begin your treatment straight away and your payments begin.
- All patients 17 years and younger must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian during the entire dental procedure.
- For safety reasons only 1 adult may join a patient in the treatment areas! Children not receiving treatment MUST remain in the waiting room with a responsible adult or alternative arrangements should be made. Our staff are unable to watch your children as they are not trained to do so and are required to attend to other patients.
- Mobile phones, texting and music devices are not permitted in all treatment areas. Please ensure all devices are turned off.
- If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, you MUST notify us at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a “Fail to attend” fee. This fee can range from $40 to $80 for each patient that has a scheduled appointment! Exceptions may be made in the event of an emergency or extenuating circumstances.
It is the policy of this practice that all treatments should be paid for on the day of the treatment. Child Dental Benefits Schedule treatments are bulk billed directly, making it easy for you to use these vouchers. The Child Dental Benefits Schedule is the only treatment bulk billed. All other treatments are payable on the day and you are responsible for claiming back your rebate from your Health fund if applicable.